Thanks for visiting my blog. My name is Nina, and I write
about my lived experience recovering from mental illness and other things that happen in the life of a 27-year-old.
I am holding many roles in my life, and I enjoy being on this ever-evolving journey.
Currently, some of these include:
- Advocating for Mental Health Awareness and fighting Stigma
- Being a Recruitment Consultant in the corporate world
- Empowering woman to chase their dreams
- Fiercely battling Bulimia
- Positively peer-supporting those in need
- Being a dog mum to my mini-poodle Roger
If you are curious about my day to day experiences, see my Instagram below. I am always happy to hear from you!